lundi 8 janvier 2018

New Year and its resolutions (or contradictions)...

HELLO BEAUTIES, 
💓

First of all, I wish to ALL of you a wonderful new year full of happiness at every life level !




In the begin of this amazing year, there is one thing that I wanted to share with you :

as I woke up on the 1st of January in the morning (actually afternoon... 😅), I checked quickly social networks and found great fun as I saw some friends going to fast food and people advertising their fitness programm (see photos below). 

To that I found many reasons : 
- Some people like to finish/start new year as badly as possible to be more powerful next.
- For other, it's the reflection of a habit : Eating fast food after party (may help for hangover, who knows ?)
- Many have it as a lifestyle, eating fast food is just part of their life.
- Others didn't think about it, they just followed the flow.
- (Wanna add something ?)





Personally, I would have been in the first case, if I would have eaten Fast Food ! 
However this year I decided I'll put my life on top Level and for that I need to make my body aware that I'll treat him as good as I can, as good as it deserves to be treated, as good as I deserve to be!!!. 

The resolutions of new year is just a way to do marketing or to have something interesting to say.
Indeed it is a well-known fact that nobody keeps its resolutions.

TO CONCLUDE, THE TIME OF NEW YEAR SHOULDN'T BE THE REASON TO PROGRESS : 

The progress has to come from itself (inside of you),
because YOU want it for MEANINGFUL reasons.
✌



Find your why and then you'll succeed,
I'm with you, always,
Li.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire