lundi 9 octobre 2017

Only water during 72 hours. #IntegralFasting


It's been a long time that I wanted to try the integral fasting. The thing is I needed to have enough free days to do it without taking risks. Because before doing it we can't know how we'll react to it. So it's better, if we don't have any responsability at this time. And last week was the perfect week for me.

The day before I just ate vegetables to prepare my body. But trust me, you should prepare yourself 2-3 days before : I really wish I could have done it, one day preparation is too less. 

I will tell you in details how I felt from Monday to Wednesday. 

MONDAY
                                                                                           
I start with my daily routine : drinking hot ginger water while reading, then some yoga. After that I start to feel hungry... but I keep me busy so that I can't think about the hunger. Around 2pm I'm weak, I need to sleep : I do one hour nap and then feel better. I go in town for a walk, there I meet a friend who ask me if I ate, sponteneously I answer No. So she wants me to join her to eat one burger. By chance, at that time I wasn't feeling any sense of hunger ! And really NO WAY I was going to give up now.
Back home, I read some books, start to feel hungry but so tired that I really easily fall asleep.






TUESDAY

I didn't put any alarm, wanted to sleep as much as I needed: I had 10 hours sleep.
When I wake up, I have a slight headache. First thing: I drink water. Then I decide to stay in bed and answer to mails. I try not to think about food, eating... I do video calls, it helps a lot and it's always nice to have support. I also do yoga, and notice muscle soreness in my legs. This time, the mindfulness pratice looks different. I'm much more receptive to all my feelings.
Like the day before around 2pm, I feel tired. It's as I slept only 5 hours the night before. I take a nap, when I wake up, I have to find motivation to go out and be productive. I think, I want to feel pretty and fit : MAKEUP will help. 
In the evening, I'm going for a walk. Weirdly I have a lot of energy.
At sleeping time, it took time to fall asleep.

 
WEDNESDAY

No alarm : 13hours sleep.
Headache more strong than on Tuesday.
I feel really weak, I can barely stand. I even don't find the courage to do my makeup, so I start thinking about giving up.
But I decide to go out, get some fresh air. I was thinking perhaps I'll have more energy then. 
I go for a long walk, I feel in a kind of second state. I do some films of myself, sharing about my feelings, my experience. In the city, too exhausted I buy one bio vegetable juice. Then I meet one friend to go back home with him, by speaking I feel more strong but still I don't know if I can make it until the end.
When I arrive home, I'm pissed. I believed the third day was the most easy. Too weak, I just go sleep directly and promise myself I'll stop everything the next day and start eating again. 


THURSDAY

I DON'T FEEL HUNGRY AT ALL.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE, I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING WILL BE DURING THE FASTING BUT I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HOW TO GET USED TO EAT AGAIN.
FEEL STUPID
LOST WEIGHT, DON'T WANT TO LOSE MORE !
-> solution : eat small portions of only one ingredient.
and then it slowly comes back to normal.


In the next article,
I'll tell you the positive things I experienced thanks to this fasting.
Any question, reactions ?

I hope you found it interesting,
Li.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire